2022 Momona Market Dates
Saturday June 4, 2022 - 9am-12pm
Saturday - December 18, 2021
• Plants - both Native Hawaiian and ornamental
• Fresh caught fish and crab from our pond
• Organic farm fresh food from Counter Culture
• Split and chopped kiawe wood all ready for the grill, imu, or fireplace (if you get one)
• Kiawe coal - a bag for the grill and a lump for the naughty!
• Infused oils, salves, serums, mists and I-Ching readings from Cosmic Space Kuini
• Loko Ea Merchandise - Dri fit, cotton, long sleeve, short sleeve, keiki shirts! Hats and visors also available.
• Holiday ornament making to take home!
• Volunteer work hours from 9am - 11am